The membership of the St. Louis Policemen’s Credit Union shall be dedicated to the principal of supporting members of the law enforcement community in the greater St. Louis area defined as the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and ST. Charles County and shall be defined as follows:
- Any active or retired St. Louis police officers and their family members including persons defined as life partners or significant others.
- Any active or retired City of St. Louis employees and their immediate family member including employees retiring prior to September 1, 2013 under the St. Louis Board of Police Commissioners.
- Any law enforcement officer, sheriff deputy, enforcement agent or person employed in a government security guard force and their families.
- Any civilian employee of a federal, state, county or municipality engaged in law enforcement in the greater St. Louis area.
- Employees of the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in St. Louis and ST. Louis County and their families.
- Employees of the St. Louis Policemen’s Credit Union.